Mariachis for Weddings
The mariachi to celebrate the newlyweds is like the wedding flowers in the bridal decoration: it can never be missing! Whether it’s to see the bride-to-be enter the ceremony in her spectacular wedding dress, to celebrate the first kiss of a married couple or to split the wedding cake, the colorful notes of the mariachi are always welcome. – Mariachis for Weddings.
Here are some of the many songs that can brighten up this beautiful moment and create beautiful memories.
- The bride’s entrance
- Gema, Javier Solís
- Wedding March, Mariachi Nuevo Tecalitlán
- Motifs, Luis Miguel
- I like you very much, Rocío Dúrcal
- What a cool woman, Vicente Fernandez.
- October Moon, Pedro Infante
- The exchange of alliances
- My missing half, Alejandro Fernández
- Total surrender, Javier Solís
- I want to be, Vicente Fernández
- You know one thing, Luis Miguel.
- Kiss me a lot, Alfredo and his Band
- The hand of God, José Alfredo Jiménez
- I like being with you, Angelica Maria.
- The departure of the newlyweds
- If they let us, José Alfredo Jiménez
- I dawned in your arms, José Alfredo Jiménez
- Beautiful darling, Pepe Aguilar
- The miracle of your eyes, José Julián
- Entrance to the reception
- El son de la negra, Mariachi Vargas, melody.
- Zacatecas (melody of La Marcha de Zacatecas)
- Serenata huasteca, José Alfredo Jiménez
- Mexico in the skin, Luis Miguel
- El mariachi loco, Pedro Fernández
- The mariachi festival, Luis Miguel
- The white horse, José Alfredo Jiménez
- The first dance of married people
- Dear dove, José Alfredo Jiménez
- Prometo, Mariachi Vargas de Tecaltitlán
- What a beautiful love, Pablo Montero
- I’ll love you all my life, Javier Solis.
- With you I learned, Alejandro Fernandez
- Cielito Lindo, Quirino Mendoza and Cortés
- Alejandra, Pedro Infante
- The party!
- As God commands, La Santa Cecilia
- Beautiful Mexican, Natalia Lafourcade and Carlos Rivera
- Little Flower, Pablo Montero
- My girlfriend, Carlos Cuevas
- Between love and me, Vicente Fernández
- Mátalas, Alejandro Fernández
- Three Gifts, The Dandys
- Coming to you, José Alfredo Jiménez
- The King, Vicente Fernández
Mariachis for Weddings
We invite you to be part of this new project, guaranteeing the quality of our services, and putting at your disposal our best performance and professionalism at a super affordable price that you will surely love.
Get in touch with us.
Mariachis MIAMI is a Directory of the Best Mariachis in Miami we have the best of the City with an Excellent Service and Quality.